Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are you ready for this

Okay, I know it has been awhile since I last posted, so I thought I would catch you all up with like fifty new posts. Not really fifty but there are a lot. So I hope you enjoy them.

This post is of my sweet chubby little Audrey. She is almost three months old and absolutely adorable.
So I was blowing on her little belly today and she started giggling! It is the most adorable sound I had to post both of the videos that my Mom helped me take. She is such a happy baby. We just love her to death!



8 comments:

Janice said...

Gotta love those hiccups!! How cute; it's so fun to hear her laugh. xo

The Bills Family said...

Kelly was laughing with Audrey!! so cute!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Hi Annie
I just found your blog! How fun that you have two darling girls! Elle is getting so big! It's fun to see you and your family!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

i love all your posts! The vidieo of Audry is so dang cute! Cute girls!

Lisa said...

This is so cute! Makes me miss her!

Alisha H. said...

Super adorable i love it when she giggles!

Aubrey Smith said...

Ohhh! So, cute! I've loved seeing her lately, and you, too! I had to show my kids!

ShawnandHayleySandberg said...

Come on Annie!!! I'm really ready for a new post!!:)